why is it that were always told not to get tattoos at a young age because we “will regret it later on” when we are basically told to choose a career path by age 18? i’d rather be 40 years old with a tattoo that meant something to me when i was young than be 40 years old not wanting to get out of bed to go to a job that i hate because i was forced to decide on a career in my teens
Reasons why this post makes no sense:
- Ed Sheeran’s music videos are artistically beautiful.
- Ed Sheeran doesn’t appear that much in his videos because he likes to put the emphasis on characters, rather than himself, so people can focus on the message of his beautiful songs.
- Ed Sheeran doesn’t need to dance. He makes girls’ ovaries explode with a single note. Why is this, you ask? Oh, right…because he has talent.
- Last time I checked, the number of hits you get on YouTube doesn’t mean you’re talented. Look at Rebecca Black…
- If you don’t think Ed Sheeran is hot, I question your sanity.
The whole fandom: